Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pray for Yolima

(Yolima & two of her younger children (in our laps), with me and my little buddy Andres)

Hey guys...I just wanted to ask you for your collective prayers! I have a friend named Yolima who I have been discipling for a few months now. She has had a very difficult past and is living in a very hard current situation.

Tomorrow (Wed) she is going to have a scheduled cesarian to deliver her 4th child. She has had 3 previous c-sections, so this one is very dangerous. The don't use the same kinds of procedures we have in the states...they cut you vertically, making recovery very long and painful. She is very fearful and worried about the surgery and then what will happen when they come home. The father plays a passive/abusive role in the family, therefore her mind is focused on how she will feed & care for her children.

Please pray that she would put her Trust in her heavenly Father! That He would comfort her and bring to mind some of the scripture we have been studying. Pray that her surgery goes smoothly, and that she is able to recover quickly. Pray that the Lord would give me wisdom and discernment in how to minister to my new friend!

Thank you for your prayers! ~Sarah :)

No comments: