Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Stuff from Beth...

Ok, here's my update on what the Lord has used to impact my heart this week. I just finished up week 3 of Beth Moore's study of Daniel.

"For people with TRUE CONVICTIONS certain decisions have already been made. There's no need for discussion." When trials or temptations come that would threaten to "rock our world," what a difference it would make to already know where we stand.

Beth was also focusing on Loyalty. She said, "'Loyal' is not something we suddenly are at the flash-moment of testing. It's something we already were that surfaces in the test." She then went on to ask if we had personally made the decision to be loyal to Christ?

Both of these examples reminded me of a precious person in my life...my sweet cousin Amber. Amber has always had a strong faith and was never ashamed to declare that she believed her God is Good. When her husband Chad's accident happened and they began the long journey to recovery...she already knew her response: God is good, all the time. Even when the life she knew had been turned upside down, she was convinced that HE is still a good God.

Even when we don't understand Lord, you remind us of your Goodness and your Faithfulness! Of this I am certain...you are receiving Glory through these situations in our lives that we don't always understand. Build our faith and Refine it through the fire.

No comments: