Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good Stuff....

Our sunsets can be absolutely beautiful....God's creation astounds me!

Here are two of my favorite quotes from the Daniel study last week....


"We will live lives of integrity on purpose...
or we will not do it at all."


"CONSISTENCY. Godliness is never accidental.
Neither is victory coincidental.
Both stem up from daily RESOLVE."


You rock Beth Moore! I am loving this study and I'm only just beginning! :)


"Have nothing to do with godless myths or old wives tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come." 1 Timothy 4:7-8

No comments: