Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Hey Prayer Warriors! I need your help! :) I just found out that I need to try to renew my US passport before I leave for Christmas vacation OR try to renew it while I am in the States. It's not that my passport is about to expire...it's that my Colombian Visa expires in January, and I just found out that I need at least 6 months left on my passport for them to renew my CO visa! I was given "old rules/now false" information a few months back...that's why I'm all of a sudden finding myself in this mess!

If I try to renew it in Colombia...I might not have it back in time to travel home for Christmas. If I try to renew it in the US over the holiday...I might not have it back in time for my return flight to Colombia!

You can see where this gets interesting! So please be in prayer for me, that the Lord would give me immediate wisdom as to what I need to do! And in either option...pray for a FAST renewal of my passport! :) Thanks!

1 comment:

Megaloo said...

Hey you can always pay a fee for them to expedite your renewal. Just an idea! Hope all is well. Glen & I miss you