Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorations!!!

Here are some pictures of our apartment decked out for Christmas! We didn't want to buy too much since this is our last Christmas overseas, so we were blessed to get the "extras" from our supervisor's house! And they were some pretty great "extras!" Of course I added some of my own creativity :) and used my nativity scenes that I purchased in Colombia & Ecuardor. Check it out!
Welcome to our little apartment! :)
The table...facing outside to the porch
Sliding glass doors...looking outside to the porch.
Can you see the lights on the palm trees?
Our Christmas tree...still in progress!

The book shelf...

Side table and our 2nd little Christmas tree

Looking up the stairs to our rooms....


Looking into the kitchen...


A view from the stairs into the living room...

Haha...this is Colombian Beach style...some bows
on our little plant by the hammock

Our porch railing decorations...

Looking out at the "back yard." The complex put up lights
on all the palm trees. It actually looks really good!

At night when I turn on the lights...it actually feels like Christmas...well, "feels" as in my heart gets in the Christmas spirit! It's 95 degrees + outside! Kids are swimming in the pool all day long...and I'm sunburned from yesterdays evangelism trip around the barrios! haha! What a different way to experience December! :0) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: