Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on My Little Chunker

My Little Chunker ~ Caleb' Andres
He's growing up so fast! He's not even 3 months old yet!
Sebastian and Caleb' are igualitos! They look just
alike expect for their skin color!
Sweet little Cherry! Always wantin' some lovin'!

Haha...this is such a cute picture!
Tio Alejo with Sebastian & Cherry


Tia Sarita, a visiting friend, and Yolima with the kiddos
(please excuse the naked little kids!) :o)

This is the day I came home with lollipop and dirty little
hand prints all over my white pants! But I wouldn't
have it any other way!


Please continue your prayers for Yolima and her family. It's impossible to make a life change in this culture without the help of the Holy Spirit. Please pray that she would desire to follow the Lord whole-heartedly! Pray that the distractions of this world would fade away and she would seek after Jesus!

No comments: