Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Faithful Prayer Warriors.....


I just wanted to share this picture with ya'll. This is Pastor Rick. He's pointing to my prayer card, which is up on his office wall. My Grandma Bobbie sent me this picture to remind me that I am prayed for...even by people whom I have never met!


What a BLESSING!!!!



I can't tell you how encouraged I am by all of you! I often hear stories from my family and friends about people they know (who I don't personally know) who are praying for me, asking about me and the ministry, and interested in what the Lord is doing here in Colombia.



This is what it means to be part of the Body of Christ!



What a vivid example! Each member of the body has a different function: some work in the secular world, but live out a testimony to their co-workers, some are musicians, some are plumbers, others are students, some are professional hunting guides :), others are in vocational ministry, some are hard-working stay at home moms...the list could go on.....but they are all a vital part of the body of Christ!



We are all called to be part of the Great Commission, telling others about the freedom that comes in knowing Jesus Christ! Thank you for playing a VITAL role in my ministry here through your prayers!



By HIS Grace, Sarah

No comments: