Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shout Out to the Maryland Crew

Haha...I just wanted to say thanks to the team from Maryland. I would have loved to spend more time with ya'll! You were a blast to hang out with and I sure laughed a lot! ;) I know you were a blessing to the Sports Ministry! Thanks for working so hard! We would really love to have ya'll back again...before our term is over! Pray out it...we'll be talking to God about scheduling it in for ya, lol!


Can guys ever take serious pictures? (Look how cute we girls are!) haha....Late night games of "chicken foot" apparently bring out craziness. Justin, sorry for playing the "Upwards" version, haha! You know you're going to get a rice necklace in the mail one day....


No comments: