Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Roomies....



But I don't want to share my room!! I started out with a room all to myself...and now I have 2 new roommates! Yes, that's right, the gecko & the wall of termites have taken up residency in my room. I keep asking them, "Why me? What did I do to deserve your presence?" haha...I keep trying to get rid of them...but they keep coming back! (the termites especially...they never die!) Hmmm...life on the mission field! At least we don't have any cockroaches or scorpions yet!
And here's a picture of the roomie I'm thankful to have! :) Kimi!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sarah!!!!

I hope you have more luck with getting rid of your unwanted roommates :) I love you and miss you!!

Anna