Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is what it means to be held...

Today my heart cries out to the Lord. I'm asking the Lord for wisdom and understanding. Why does the Lord allow the ones we love to feel heartbreak, to experience situations that we cannot explain or understand? ...all I know is that He is God. He is Creator & Sustainer. He allows us to walk through the fire to refine us. He wants to make us more like HIM. He wants us to cry out to Him...to draw strength from Him...to know HIM more. If it takes Him bringing us to our knees, taking us through situations we just don't understand...somehow we have to know in our hearts that it is worth the pain. He is Trustworthy. We can put our HOPE in Him....

I was listening to this song by Natalie Grant:

This is what it means to be held, how it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life, and you survive. This is what it is to be loved and to know that the promise was when everything fell...we'd be held

Thank you, sweet Jesus, for never leaving nor forsaking us. Your arms are always there, holding us. I believe in your faithfulness....

To my sweet cousin, you are always in my thoughts and prayers! I believe with all my heart that the Lord is allowing this for His glory. I'm trusting in Him and the Redemption Story He has for this situation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Yeah!! So glad to hear from you....and so great to get pixs!! I really like the song, 'Revelation Song' that you are playing....it's one of my favorites....our choir sang it a few months ago. I'm so glad you have gotten your internet problems worked out, somewhat. I look forward to seeing more pixs and hearing more about your days. We're keeping you in our prayers.

Not sure why Bill's account comes up, instead of mine...but, oh well..

love, martha c.

Anonymous said...

Sarah!

We've been praying for you!!! You are loved and missed :)

Katie and Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
So glad you are able to blog now. It's great to see all this info & pixs. The Bradley (Bradley, Darty, Gregory) Family Reunion if coming up next weekend. We'll have to get lots of pictures for you.

I'm proud of you & do pray for you.
Cousin "Aunt" Ruth