Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been "Off the Map" for too long!



Hi friends! I have been out of touch for way too long! Who get's the blame?...Lack of internet connection, computer power-cord getting shocked out of commission (i.e. no power for my computer for 2 months!)...and the list could go on! BUT....we serve a Mighty God who's concerned even with the small stuff in our lives! Praise the Lord for internet @ home, a working computer & a US phone line to call the States! :)
For those of you who don't know...I'm serving in Colombia, South America with the IMB's Journeyman program. After 2 months of training in VA, 3 months in Costa Rica: learning Spanish & hanging out with some of the coolest M's I know...I moved to Colombia in February 2008. It has been a crazy adventure, but I'm so thankful to be here, where I know the Lord has called me!
Thanks to encouragement from my sweet cousin Amber, I have decided to re-join the blogging world! I was creating these amazing newsletters...but when I tried to send them off, the files were too large to attach with my "slow" interent! So, I'll try to upload my experiences and thoughts, as well as pictures on my blog! Keep posted for new pictures!
Thank you so much for everyone who has prayed for & encouraged me these past few months! It has been a blessing in my life!
By HIS Grace, Sarah




No comments: