Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The City of...

It's a beautiful city....of course it's also
beautiful b/c of the Mountains!

He's got the whole world in His hands....
Can you tell I love kids? :) Brothers & Friends....and lollipop stains on his lips!
My sweet friend "A" who helped me all week and her son
I think they have such a unique look to them...how beautiful!
On our way up to the Mountains...can you imagine living on the side of the hill?
We had to climb up THIS to get to the people....between 300-2,000 steps, depending on your perspective, haha! I made it....yeah!!! (Thankfully, everyone else did too!)

My friend Andres, he learned to use the E-cube to share the gospel.
She is PRECIOUS!!!
A fun picture with some of the ladies from the group & nationals who helped us during the week.
Two of my buddies from on top of the hill...faithful evangelists! Our Wonderful Team...thank you Jesus for such a great week!


No comments: