Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Background Vote

So what do you think about the my new blog background? My sweet cousin told me I should change things up a bit...but I'm not convinced I've found "the" background for me....the one I really liked wouldn't load..so sad! haha! So, I'm asking for your votes:

1) Keep the new background (at least for a while)

2) Go back to using my original background

3) Keep looking for one that's "just right"

Let me know! Thanks for your help! ~Sarita

3 comments:

Kim C said...

Hmm, should I vote for number 2? I have your old lay out myself. Or should I ask how to change mine too? Ha ha. I like the new one too.

I was so excited to see your blog and see you following God and showing His love. I can't believe it took me so long to say hello. It has been a couple weeks, but I was just in a hurry when I got to see you and your family on your blog. I will have to see if your email address is available to stay in touch. Amber has mine, or at least her mom does. Blessings to you. I will check in now and then and see what is up with you.
Love you tons!
Kim

Chad & Amber said...

sarah-I like it!
Amber

Jaime James said...

i like it!