Help me see with eyes of faith. Give me strength to run this race. i will go Lord, where Your glory is unknown, i will live for You alone. i will go because my life is not my own. i will go...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Getting the letter....

Wow, can you imagine my surprise when I opened the letter! I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to get my first job choice....but the Father had other plans! It was such great confirmation to know that this is exactly where He wants me to be! I had been in pr- that the Father would prepare my heart for where ever He wanted me to serve...and how faithful He is! I can't wait to discover all He has in store for the next few years! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm posting on my own blog just to see how this all works! haha!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a first for Aunt Ebie. If anyone can get me into the techno age, it's you, Sweet Sarah. So good to SEE what you've been doing. Love you bunches, Ebie